Eat Like You Give a F*ck - Thug Kitchen - Commercial Ad



So the above is possibly the best commercial I have ever seen. My personal favourite bit is the message in the background 'Consult your doctor or use common fucking sense and stop eating unhealthy shit'. I feel like that spoke directly to me. It is the first time I have ever considered purchasing a cook book. I probably won't though because, laziness. 

I do suffer from not giving much of a fuck about what I eat. Because of this I find posts on social media relating to food vaguely irritating. I don't care about your green smoothie … It's just not that visually interesting. Unless you have made me one to and you've added ice-cream and taken out the green stuff… aka a thick shake and it's getting parachuted through my apartment window and the photo was just to let me know it was on its way. Suddenly my interest may be piqued. Otherwise it just makes you appear like a superior effing asshole.  

Also, stop taking selfies whilst driving and drinking your green smoothie. Dude, it's actually dangerous. And I know the one you posted was like the 100th one you took. Eyes on the road inspo lady. 

FYI I really enjoy foods like bread (yes, with the gluten and the carbs and EVERYTHING). Do I post photos of myself eating said bread? No. Because I'm not an asshole. 


Interesting action shot of lady eating bread #inspiring







Popular Posts